The exemption from charge in the emergency ward is granted when:
The person is a customer who has applied to the ER with a medical letter or form n0 17 and was not hospitalized.
A customer who has been hospitalized even without the possession of a medical letter or form n0 17.
A person who suffered from work injury and has in his/her possession a permit from the employer- 250, which confirms a work related injury.
A person who has undergone a personal work related injury, and has in his/her possession a permit for work related injury.
A person who sustains a road accident injury and possesses a relevant police permit.
A student who has been injured at school or during a school trip (school accident), and has the relevant permit from the school.
A customer who has applied to the ER in the following cases:
- Any new fracture
- An acute shoulder or joint dislocation
- An injury which requires a defragmentation by sewing or alternative means.
- Inhaling a foreign object into the respiratory tract
- Foreign object in the eye
- Cancer treatment
- Haemophilia treatment
- C.F treatment
- A woman suffering from contractions
- A person evicted to the hospital by an ambulance from a public place or as a result of a sudden event
- Infants until the age of two month, suffering from a high fever (38.50 and higher)
- Dialysis patients
- A customer who is a victim of domestic violence or a sexual attack
- A woman in the 40th week of pregnancy, referral to women's emergency ward
Still not a Clalit customer? Press here